Greetings from Druk Heritage (DHT).
DHT will be facilitating the entry of guests on a case by case basis after fulfilling the existing COVID-19 requirements, including the 14 days mandatory quarantine.
In addition, guests wanting to visit Bhutan must also meet the following conditions.
1. You can travel to Bhutan by applying through us @
2. Entry will be facilitated only for those coming via air.
3. Minimum Daily Package Rate (MDPR) and associated exemptions will be applicable for the entire tour duration after the mandatory quarantine.
4. Sustainable Development Fee (SDF) per person per night will be levied for only applicable days during the quarantine period.
5. Bear the cost for all tests as per the COVID-19 requirement.
6. Strictly follow prevailing National COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
7. Need to have COVID-19 insurance coverage.
8. Produce a COVID-19 negative certificate issued by a laboratory certified to carry out RT-PCR test, not earlier than 72 hours before embarking or the initiation of a journey from the country of origin.
9. At any given time, the National COVID-19 protocol may be enforced.
The Royal Government of Bhutan will bear the food and room charges during the 14 days quarantine period in Government-authorized hotels.
We will soon share the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) flyer being developed to answer questions on visiting Bhutan considering the current situation.
You may like to share this communication with your family and friends who are planning to visit Bhutan soon.
We are hopeful that we will be able to re-open soon fully for our guests with more relaxed travel conditions.
Until then Stay Safe. With Best Wishes from Bhutan.